Saturday, January 8, 2011

why you should always carry a camera with you....

2:19pm headed east on douglas at Mclean stopped for red lite in Turn lane (was gonna turn south on McLean) got hit in rear end....my old 94 trooper is one tough vehicle....her Altima is totaled I do believe....her hood looked like a white triangle...Headed to... Hospital for xrays of back and neck.....


...when hot had a sharp pain in my spine...yes i was wearing my seat belt...she told police that she looked down then back up thought the lite was green and looked down again and then came to a sudden stop......DUUUUUHHHH....that is... wat happens when ya not payin' attention girlie......gotta find someone to give my car a thorough check over..no body damage but it may have really done internal damage to 4 wheel drive and tranny and all that stuff and loosened my exhaust...later folks..will put up pix later after hospital....this is why YOU should always have a camera with you and know how to use it......

No comments: