Thursday, January 13, 2011

Do not know what I was not doing.......

I do not know what it was I was not doing on my Art for Your Wall blog but every time I turned around it was messed up......I changed the html... I previewed and it looked good.....titles sitting neatly on top of the photos, the buy buttons neatly on the bottom of each photo ....just like it should be....then I would come back a few hours later and it was screwy........so I would go in again and it all realigned again.....well I hope it stays correct now...I am tired of re-doing every thing again and again and again...it has been 5 times now that I have had to redo the darned blog.....my eyes hurt, are burning and I have quit taking the loratab for the pain from this last Saturdays accident (got rear ended) on my way to shoot a friend......hopefully I can stay awake to get her photos processed and uploaded to her gallery.....

Good Night.

No comments: