Saturday, January 8, 2011

Part 2

just got home from emergency room visit....cat scans shoed no trauma from being rear ended but did show a great amount of degenerative neck disease......that does not sound good....cat scan kept overheating and I was stuck in it and no one told me there was a prob the 1 time, I was just stuck in this room and the 2nd time I raised my voice a little....used what I call a school teahers voice to project a bit more and got someones attention and was then told the cat scan was over heating....of course I told them they needed to call WallDingers' and get someone out there to fix it and all I heard was Uh huh ......seemed like I was in that machine for hours and come to find out I was.........next several days I am gonna hurt was told to stay home and in bed for tomorrow, no taking pictures or running sound.......
Monday gotta find someone to do a really good inspection of the drive train to make reasonably sure my tranny and 4 wheel drive are all right.

Good Night all....

No comments: