Saturday, January 1, 2011

Dang Allergies............Trying to clean camera sensors....

Good Lord....supposed to be editing photos BUT ...eyes are burning and have steady stream of....well running nose and drainage into throat, making cough till I almost puke.ALLERGIES..yup...I might as well be standing neck deep in rag weed that is in full bloom or just a room full of swirling pollen...and it is winter time..today sucks.....it could be a lot worse..so I am thankful that it is not sucking any worse.

Takin loads of Dayquil, Musenex and theraflu severe cough med.....well it is slowing the drainage and runny nose a bit....hopefully this will not last a lot longer.....oh and I forgot the sneezing.......UUUUUUUgh...........the sneezing to causing havoc on sensor cleaning....just when I think I am done.......it hits again and then I have to re-clean....this cams sensor won't know what to think about being copperhilled so many times....gotta find the dust masks...

No comments: