Saturday, January 8, 2011

ART FOR YOUR WALLS IS UP AND RUNNING BUT.........

ART for YOUR WALLS IS UP AND RUNNING AND READY TO SELL ART WORK BUT IT IS AND NEVER WILL BE COMPLETE........as i can I will add more to the Published in Wichita Visions book and also add more gallerys to the site........still trying to find info about havng images side by side on blogspot blogs??????


I now also have an ABOUT ME, AN ABOUT THE IMAGES FOR SALE PAGE & PagesON WEDDING PORTRAIT AND ENLARGEMENTS....

I think I am finally done with my pricing for 2011....all new prices and info about WEDDINGS, PORTRAITS, and HEADSHOTS at this link: http://tinyurl.com/29vjal3

Ofcourse I still need to make HTML?CSS Pages on my SmugMug site to be truly done but this will work for now.....gotta get contracts done next
and I have a shoot in about 8hrs....

Pass the word to all that I am ready to start booking the 2011 wedding seniors or any other portrait sessions...........

No comments: