Monday, January 3, 2011

Cpoyright Statements.....talking in Camera here.....

My Cameras now have updated Copyright statements including phone number, luv Nikon for this, copyright gets attached to each image file in camera everytime the shutter is clicked........OH YEAH Love Nikon for this.....oh I already said that.....

For all that are wondering what the hell I am talking about....well it is a Nikon Thing.....it was one of the main reasons I went back Nikon when Konica Minolta sold out to Sony......in the SET Up menu of some of Nikons cameras there is a place to add the Artist name (you) and copy right Info Your name and year....well this year I added my cell phone number...

I hope I never get a call asking if I am the owner of an image file from one that has been stolen....but it is there if the need arises and hopefully I will always have the same cell number...well if it ever changes I can always update the info in the exif files........

One does have to remeber to remove this info when one sells the cameras.......or I could be copyrighting all sorts of images i have never taken :~}}


May your year be filled with wonderful light and images.....

No comments: