Sunday, September 13, 2009

WICHITA VISIONS......the Book......

I was 1 of 7 featured photographers for this book. I was given 2 weeks to produced a library of 300 images......and was given the ok to submit ~30 off my website. so that gave me a total of 270 to produce in 2 weeks.........loads of fun and STRESS......but well worth the experience.

Here is the photos that were used in the book "WICHITA VISIONS".
I am posting the original versions, as the Art Director and Art Editor cropped the hell out of some of the photo, which is fine but I have not taken the time to try and match the crops .................yet.
So For those of you that had probably forgotten about this thread.......without furhter adeau......my photos published in "WICHITA VISIONS"..........................

The Book...Front Cover



2-Jim Dandy of Black Oak Arkansas
3-The ANCHOR BAR Neon Sign

4- WILD TURKEYS


The rest of the photos that were published
can be seen HERE

The book can be purchased from me by contacting me at INFO@ArtScottFotografie.com , with your paypal name and I will invoice you for $55.95 + $15.00 for s/h ...... all Kansas residents will be billed Ks state sales tax.


No comments: