Saturday, September 19, 2009

WATERMARKS, COPYRIGHTS AND SIGNATURES

Watermarks, copyrights and signatures are all ways for an artist to TRY and safe guard his work from internet theives......for what little it actually does......it does slow them down a bit especially if you toss in the right clik prohibitor (for what little good that does)........however I have been catching all kinds of hell of the use of watermarks on some forums I constantly frequent.



























TIME

These same forums do not any......yes I sad any type of security for the posters and tha is ok, I do not mind but I will take the time to try and prohibit the easy access to my images that I worked my ass of to produce.......these same bitchers, keep asking.....can you post large images......wholly snotball cheese brain......why the hell would I post larger images with no security for my work...Lets get real........I have been praised by several publsihers for the watermarking of my website galleries and now some snotballed cheese brain asks me to take away my security and openly post larger images so they can ge stolen and easily used with having to go in Photoshop and do a shit load of cloning that due to the type and size of the watermarks, copyright notice and my signature is going to take several hours of work.............I DON'T FREAKIN THINK SO!!!!
I am sure these are actually well meaning forum participants that do not realize that they are virtually asking you to just openly give away my images to any Dickless tom or harry that is looking for free art.......and I cannot do that............
Rant done for n0w.......................................................................................i think.

No comments: