Saturday, February 11, 2012

What was I THINKING....

Like a dummy, I went and spent approx 8 hours at a POW WOW...before going I did not have any where near full range of motion in my neck...and it hurt like H***.... ... ... ...well it really hurt, to just try and turn it or look up and down...so what do I do...i toss my camera harness to the side and attach my neck strap...yep that is right my neck strap with my D300+70-200f2.8 lens and off I go... ... 8hrs later I am driving home with really intense pain in my neck shoulders and top half of my back...all my muscles are tight, I mean really tight and each key stroke I make hurt real bad....but I am now off loading a few hundred images of various circle dances and people sitting around enjoying the drumming and chanting of the inter-tribal musicians...and I made a few contacts.... now the contacts are what make this venture worth while...
Good Night all have a great Sunday and Week ...

No comments: