Friday, February 10, 2012

In Need of a Really Good P.I.M. (Personal Infomation Manager)

Looking for a bit help from my collection of really diverse friends ...
I used to run my life off the standard DayPlanner / Day runner and I would loose 2 or 3 a year...quite costly....then I met Palm and wow, my Palm TX with the add on keyboard was fantastic...it up dated the calendar on my destop or laptop so I always had back up calendars ... but alas my great little Palm will not work with Win 7 ... I have tried all sorts of hacks and stuff and it still does not work properly ...sooo where I need your help ...

Can any of you recommend a really great PIM (Personal Information Manager) that can be run say on a tablet and then update my desktop / laptop calendars ... I have found some that are portable (actually run off a usb thumb drive...not viable ...i loose those easier than the paper day planners ... 
PLEASE PUT YOU SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW

THANX IN ADVANCE ...

and if you're wondering...yes my Palm TX is still running great and it will be going to ebay with all accessories shortly to help fund a Windows 7-9" tablet to use as a Photo Portfolio and PIM only.

Blessings to all

No comments: