Thursday, December 9, 2010

MPIX......Mpix PRO actually - Customer Service Praise!!!

Well I made an order yesterday for prints from Mpix Pro......i had seen thousands of ads of Mpix in various mags and other places, but my website is hosted on SmugMug and they are partnered with Bay Photo......of course no one on Dgrin will ever have a bad thing to say about Bay, but that is of no consequence to me......i decided I wanted to keep my money as close to home as possible and since no one in
Wichita could meet my printing demands without paying hellacious penalties for super rush orders i decided to go to Mpix...they have a plant in Pittsburgh Ks.....so keeping money in state economy...is a good thing....so I posted the order...now not without a bit of frustration, which turned out to be my fault....I had used 2 different passwords on the site and then on roes the ordering system and it could not authenticate me....but it did not tell me where the problem was...just said it / we had a prob........so after about 3 hours of cursing all photo ordering systems called Roes...I emailed customer support then got up from computer to get a drink of diet ginger ale (c-dry only) and to my surprise I had a reply...so off we went, emails flying back and forth......and by the 3 email I got a reply telling me the prob was fixed...less than 30 minutes total and my order was uploading to them.....THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE.....
then today I get an email stating that my order is on it way...should arrive tomorrow - Friday......AGAIN THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE......GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE...

No comments: