Friday, December 24, 2010

Mailing Lists...........I hate them......and WHY I use a cell phone for business...

I have an affinity to junk mail or mail sent to me by advertisers that bought my address (whether email or postal mail) from a mailing list provider........just plugs up mail boxes.........so I started a FAN page on FaceBook.....under the NOTES Tab I will be posting my special offers through out this next year....this way when I run a special all of my fans know days before anyone else and those fans can let their friends and family know.

so if you are not a fan then you should become one...........

Why I use a cell phone for business.......simply because I do not want to miss a call, also I shoot wildlife and Landscapes. So when I am out shooting wildlife and landscapes I can sll talk to you about your wedding or portrait needs and when you call you get a silly machine saying I am not in the office....out in nature my phone is on vibrate only but I will call you back as soon as I get the message that a call was missed and no one has to wait for a day or 2 to have a call returned, even if I am out of state shooting a city like Lexington Ky for a book publisher or at a destination wedding........

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and A VERY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR FOR ALL!!!

No comments: