Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Lexington Ky Project Finished: Installment 2

Now back into Lexington after shooting the Pisgah Presbyterian Church and it is around dinner time....between 7 and 8PM......and i forgot my insulin....so back to the hotel......and I see this:
How about a real Mod Cow
I whip into a drive way and jump out of the trooper and shootr like a mad man....before it can run off and hide.....then I realize..........it is not going anywhere..........actually I stood laughing my arse off for a few minutes as I am in the Horse Capital of the World and I see a Hippie Cow Statue........the Gate says Ashland Farm..delivery entrance......a few cars go by and look at me like I am crazy with camera in hand shooting a Hippie Cow Statue.......assignment was NO HORSES........so it fits .......RIGHT.....Oh yeah




Well I made a nother turn and ran into this.....
Mount Vernon Baptist Church

Detail of Church Window

Hand Laid Dry Wall Fence (no motar used to hold together)

Close up Detail of the Fence
.I wasn't lost by any means i just started taking turns at will to see what I could find......you know hidden treasures...sort of............

one night I decided I wanted to do the night life shots and also some "Aerial" shots of the cith lights so I went to the 360 club.....atop one of the financial centers towers.....the shooting was horrific....but it was the only place for what I wanted.....the music was so loud and the club so small that everything seemed to vibrate from the music....the windows, the tables and me and my camera......all the windows had terrible reflections in them and screens on the inside.....so that was a bust...time to leave........so I I left the 360 club I spy this....
INTERLUDE
almost forgot.....no good city shots...but a couple of fireplace shots.......crystals for fuel......
Very Hot Gems


the next evening I saw a peculiar cloud.....it looked as if the man in the clouds was really pissed off.....i wound up driving for about 5-8 miles thru town to get a clear shot.....but it was still there....after a few photos it closed up and was gone........but it waited for me to get to a place with a clear view.....Thank you.... man in the cloud
Ominous Cloud.........................Face


 an evening walk that was being quite unproductive....yep the might of no goood aerial shots from 'Club 360.....I noticed this unusual man hole cover.......
Iron Work IN Brick

and then I looked up and saw this......................
Cool  Mural

Installment 3 coming soon.........................this time I will try to put dialogue with photos but that might mean fewer photos, as I am a very slow typist and then I make tons of mistakes.....thank God for the spell checker.....but even it is not perfect.....updates to 1st and 2nd installed done on Saturday May 22, 2010.........

No comments: