Sunday, October 16, 2011

No Interest Payment Plans

I have PAYMENT PLANS WITH NO FINANCE CHARGES ... ... ... I am not talking credit card payments...this is especially good for anyone looking for a wedding photographer...... small weekly or monthly payments, as long as the balance is paid off 2 weeks prior to session / wedding date.

I know there are a lot of people that want professional photography and settle for the wedding Mill or mall portrait photographer cause it is cheap....and they are cheap for a reason.

Yes even I took my family to a cheap mall photographer once.....the images did not last...by not lasting I mean they turned colors, nasty magenta's, yellow's...just nasty and I have snap shots taken by my late father back in the 1940's and 50's that are still crisp and bright.....I use 2 of the VERY BEST LABS IN THE NATION to print my work. Unlike some photographers that run a special and then use the cheapest lab they can find, I still use the same world class labs for my work no matter what the special price is....

Why do I have 2 labs for my work... simply because during different holidays and peak seasons one lab may be running a bit behind or as we all know equipment fails so I always have back ups....for everything....I have back ups for all harddrives, cameras, and also my labs.....That way if one is behind schedule I do not have to contact you my client and say "well instead of the promised 2 week delivery it will be 4 weeks cause the lab is behind....and I am trying out new labs during the year so if need I have another contingency to keep myself from becoming behind.

No comments: