Friday, July 29, 2011

Mozilla Firefox Weirdness

The weirdest darn things have been happening.....I had about 10 browsing windows open ...some with as many as 65 tabs going......and all of a sudden my computer slowed down so slow and firefox kept crashing...I mean crashing 20-30 times a day....not good when trying to fil out job apps or doing an online interview for a job or just trying to answer questions sent off your website......Dell could not find it....then I decided to see how many tabs were on my main browser window...it had almost 400...then I noticed I had 2-3 times the browser windows than I should have........the dang things were multiplying like bunnies....no viruses found but that was truly weird......

I know the [people at Firefox are wondering what the crap was happening......and I have no idea....one window that should have only had 62 or 63 tabs...had 194........now i have tons of junk to sort thru and delete.......Crazy Weirdness......

No comments: