Tuesday, February 1, 2011

DGRIN is at it again....Forum Fascism coming to the top again

Dgrin and it tyrannical mods (not all are tyrants), but a few are and they are real close to being exactly like the rulers a that oppressed them as children...Oh that is what we learn by our oppressors....to oppress others......

First of all mods and admins do not a forum make...it takes the people who sign up for that forum or group of forums......

To night a very good and informative Photog got banned from DGRIN simply for not agreeing with the Mods and Admins...no profanity was used...no name slinging, no racial slurs..we simply do not agree with the changes they are forcing on us.....they , Dgrin did not ask the us the clients, for our opinion...this is not the 1st time....they closed a forum on a whim...there were tons of photo newbies (for lack of a better term at this time) seeking help and I was in the middle of posting ideas to one such new photographer and I hit post and I found the forum closed....and closed in such away you could not start a discussion on why....when I asked why, I was told that is how it is..there will be no discussion...the title of the Thread to close the forum was the ASININE title of DGRIN is GOING GREEN and people were "URGED" to post their questions in the correctly corresponding forum..so if it was a macro question go to Holy Macro, if it is a wildlife question go to the wildlife forum and so on...we lost a lot of people that day..and no one...I mean no one came to RE-POST their question....Dgrin has been losing in the popularity battle for a while now....they always said they were nicer than Fred Miranda's forum and also DP Review ...but I am seeing a great amount of Fascism in the way they do things.........

I will be banned next more than likely for this posting on my own blog.....or for not agreeing with them on the subject of FTPing for uploading our photos...I come on people FTP has been a standard for almost 40 yrs,,,it will be 40 years on APRIL 16......

Hope I found all my typos...good night

No comments: