Sunday, October 3, 2010

JUST A TAD ANNOYED ... at SOME FORUM POSTERS.......

I am a member of SEVERAL different Photo forums and I lurk about a lot on lots of them that I am not a member of.....but that is neither here nor there.....

It is the frequency with which I am seeing what I deem idiot questions or questions from people just too damn lazy to do a little research.....makes me wonder how they dress themselves or decide what to eat .......you know it gets real annoying to see questions like.....I have the lowest end but newest camera and kit lens and I am thinking of buying a slightly better camera ....will my lens work on that camera......good gawd...goto www. your camera brand dot com and read the specs....
Why not just stick with the point and shoot you had and forget doing the DSLR thing as it really does require reading the manual and studying the art of photography....if you aren't willing to do a bit of research on if your kit lens will work on a better model then you are not willing to put forth the effort to learn the fundamentals of DSLR photography let alone the more advanced fundamentals of taking really good photos.......

.....I hope I did not upset anyone with this tirade but I saw this type of question on several forums tonight and all posted with in minutes of each other....it is like the poster found all of that camera brand forums and some that are for all camera buffs and just paste posted the same question across several boards......

ARRRRRRGH.........it just really makes me wonder how these people survive at all.............

No comments: