Monday, August 30, 2010

HappyFish Designs - - - - THANK YOU

Having come from the film era, I have been looking for an image processor to process my images from portraits and weddings......I found wedding processors but no one wanted to deal with small amounts of image files (12-75)...then I saw a forum post giving Praise to HappyFish Designs .......so I shot them an email , well several emails, asking all sorts of questions...then I needed to find a FTP transfer software and sent them files and still there was more dialogue and phone calls from them......They called me to ask more questions and also sent more emails.....it was they that wanted to make sure they did things to satisfy me.....it is hard to find a company of any sort that will go the least bit out of their way for the client but Karen and Chad went an extra 1000 miles for me it seems....
They are great to work with...I have my processor...I can now concentrate on shooting and not proofing........OH YEAH.....

If you prefer shooting over spending hours glued to a computer monitor then give HappyFish Designs a look over  ( http://www.happyfish.com   )  ......Karen and Chad are great to work with.................. The website is geared more towards album design...but email them with your questions and concerns .................

No comments: