Friday, November 13, 2009

ADDONICS SATA CF CARD READER / WRITER

Well I received my ADDONICS CF CARD READER / WRITER ADAPTER.....very well built and easy install......came with everything to install in the pci slots or in the front panel in a 3.5 drive bay.
The unit it self is well built and the CF slot has metal guide slots for the card to slide in.....comes with a push button ejector .
I could not get my computer to recognize it......I tried everything I could think of and also what the mother board company suggested for me to do and also what the tech from ADDONICS suggested I do......unfortunately it has to go back since I just do not have the patience to keep working with it.....as that keeps me from shooting pix.....

Working with ADDONICS was a pleasure as no one got snooty or just left me hanging waiting for an answer to my inquiry(s).........

I'll wait until I get another computer and probably will try the reader again, maybe a different MOBO might work better but this box is less than a year old so not ready to replace it yet............

No comments: