Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Decided to Re-Start

I have decided to re-start my photography business. First I got a website: ArtScottFotografie.com (link in side bar) .......it needs to be personalized.....trying to decide on the look I want......simple or more fancy with slide-shows or animation on front page......it is starting off with 4 galleries:
PORTFOLIO, showcases the different types of photography I do.

ART for YOUR WALLS, showcases various Fine Art Photographs for sale

GALLERY for CLIENTS, this is a gallery that is password protected for my clients privacy.....this is where they look over the work i have done for them and purchase prints and digital downloads that they need.

COUNTERFEIT - FAKE CF CARDS, this gallery was constructed so the general public could see what counterfeit San Disk CF cards looked like and how they are marked.....the gold ink was my way to ensure these cards would never be sold to anyone again.

My website is hosted by, what I think to be the best company on this planet for Hosting a Photography website..........SMUGMUG.........I have looked at a lot of photo hosting comapnies out there and none can hold a candle to them especially at their prices...............

Currently I am working on my Wedding Contract, Portrait Contract, advertising over on a new soon to live search engine called PlanetBuzz , when I have a question about photography or customizing my website I go to DGRIN , a fantastic forum about photography and also living healthy with the thread on dieting, including discussions on the China Study and Eat to Live, quite a diverse group over there.

I would like to now thank a Dgrinner, MARKJAY, for pointing me and lot of otehr people to the new search engine Planet Buzz with a link to his site: 360 PHOTO STOCK .......

No comments: